Do you remember the days of VHS recorded home videos? If you are like most people that were raising a family in the 1980’s and 1990’s, you have a bunch of home video’s up in the attic that you have no way of watching. Wouldn’t it be fun to be able to watch these videos now that we are in 2015? Well, if you live in Minneapolis, MN, Two Squares has you covered! Specializing in home video restoration, you will be able to convert these old VHS tapes into DVD’s that you can watch anytime! Don’t let these memories hide in your attic any longer!
History of the VHS
Up until 2002, VHS tapes were the number one selling video recording product on the market. To help illustrate how popular these tapes were, in 2001, there was enough VHS tape stock developed to extend from the earth to the moon, nearly 1000 times. During 2002, the VHS sales began to decrease as DVD’s became more popular. Now, in 2015, there are very few homes that still have VHS viewing capabilities. That’s where Two Squares comes into play!
Why Convert to DVD?
Other than the need to convert VHS over to DVD for viewing purposes, there are other reasons to convert VHS tapes including:
- Break Down – Over time, the magnetic tape used in VHS tapes can break down, causing you to lose access to these precious memories. Converting to DVD will help salvage these events so that they can live on for decades.
- Multiple Copies – By converting to DVD, it makes it extremely easy to make duplicates of your memories so that you can pass them on to other members of the family.
- Better Quality – VHS to DVD conversion can help restore color, correct video blur, and even enhance images.
Why Choose Conversion from Two Squares?
- Protection – All of your VHS tapes will remain in our fully secured building at all times, so there is no worry of losing these memories.
- Competitive Pricing – Our pricing is the lowest in town, just ask our past customers!
- High Performance – Not only are we affordable, but our home video restoration services are the best around!
- Customization – Additionally, we can create custom menus to bring a personal feel to your DVD.
So get those old VHS tapes out of your attic and bring them down to Two Squares! If you live in Minneapolis, MN, give us a call today at (763) 400-4510 to digitize old home videos.